Sunday, July 26, 2009

Insatiable

Trying wasn't good enough, but forcing was too harsh. Ignoring proved difficult, disregarding was an understatement. I give up with a hope. Pretending that its mine, only mine. Imagining myself with it, taking full ownership of it.

Isn't this what you've always wanted? 
Not in this way.

What's holding you back?
 That line, I am bounded to it. 

What about that thin line?
I want you to stretch it so I can break free from it.

There you are. I bit my lower lip. I gulped on my own saliva. Inhale and exhale, that drum beats faster and faster. I grab it with my hands, with yours reaching out to mine. Your eagerness tempts me. Your interest never failed to intrigue me. 

At the end of the day I wonder
I s   i t    j u s t   m e   ?

No comments:

Post a Comment