i'm too emotionally attached to certain things.
i can't leave that cuddly pillow behind, because I always have it with me
or that favourite t-shirt, because the worn-out cotton feels nice
or that gigantic black and red pencil case, because my sister sewed that for me
or that white (and permanently stained) bag, because it reminds me about one of my best friends
then there is the what if
what if this happens? at least i have this thing
what if i need this? thank god i bring this thing along
what if i can't find this in Canada? what if this turns out to be handy? what if this what if that
too many "what ifs"
sigh, packing is hard.
90% done with packing, 0% space left. where do I stuff the other 10%?

Hahahaha dun worry Ainaaaaaaa... U'll get it in =)
ReplyDeleteHehehehe xD
MAL
:-P
Gila byk betul brg! xnak balik Malaysia dah ka?
ReplyDeletemalcolm:thanks malcolm-ku! i have decided that 90% is all that I can fit in, so let it be :)
ReplyDeleteaiman:hahaha mmg byk betul barang.bukan sebab tak nak balik msia, but for all the reasons that i have posted above :)