Felt like something is missing. Open handbag to check contents: Money? check. U-pass? check. Snack+water? check. So what's missing?
Duh, my sister.
okok, I can do this on my own. you have friends, friends are here.
Browsing through the clothes, fingering that cashmere sweater, or that super-soft pima cotton...take take take!! "what colour would you like miss?"
my friends, what do you think?does this cream sweater make me look paler?
where are my friends?oh, dah tunggu kat luar.... sorry to keep you waiting, was too busy fingering.
wish amirah was here, she'd know if that cream sweater would make me even paler or not.
ps: amirah, i borong Gap. jangan jealous. and Zara. No, you tak boleh pinjam bila i bawak balik nanti, hehehehe
Checking out winter boots. Ugg Australia vs. Emu. Wool vs (synthetic) fur. Or leather? ok amirah, yang mana satu? oh wait, amirah takde. No one to criticise my principles, that I detest real fur (poor minks and rabbits) but I can't resist leather (poor crocodiles and sheep?)
Passed by starbucks. No more that voice beside me tugging at my sleeve, "kekna, jap, nak caramel frappucino. ice-blended. whip cream. kekna blanja." ppffttt sesuka hati je mak cik tu, but I ended up blanja anyways. Went into the grocery store. No more that voice beside me "kekna, kena beli ni!!sebab kotak dia comel" "kekna, mira nak ni!mira 'tergoda' dgn iklan kat tv' "kekna, blanja ni...sebab the cats will love this" ridiculous, i know, but I always ended up buying it for her anyways.
I would trade all the handbags, shoes, and credit cards in the world for one day at the mall with amirah again.

awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete:' )
ReplyDeleteYou miss your sis (and family) a lot huh?
ReplyDeleteWell, you will meet with them again sooner tha you think.
Just enjoy yourself and have fun, get the most out of your Canadian adventure.
In the end, you learn a lot of yourself and you will grow up into a whole human.
And time really does goes warp speed when you have fun.
So its gonna be OK.
I'm sure your family misses you a lot too.
=)
aww thanks faiz!
ReplyDeleteps while shopping i used ur pants buying tip. u know,the neck thingy.lol!