Holy MOLY!That doesn't even look like toast!LOL!
at least masih ada rupa sekeping roti!
Gosh.I think if we spray paint the toast black, it'll have a similar effect.XP
might as well throw it into a fire faiz..it was actually in flames when i was toasting it inside the oven!
Was I on skype with you when this happened ? Tis a masterpiece mate ... Is there anything you can't do ? ;) haha
WANTED: Sasithra. For witnessing the roti terbakar chaos.
Holy MOLY!
ReplyDeleteThat doesn't even look like toast!
LOL!
at least masih ada rupa sekeping roti!
ReplyDeleteGosh.
ReplyDeleteI think if we spray paint the toast black, it'll have a similar effect.
XP
might as well throw it into a fire faiz..it was actually in flames when i was toasting it inside the oven!
ReplyDeleteWas I on skype with you when this happened ? Tis a masterpiece mate ... Is there anything you can't do ? ;) haha
ReplyDeleteWANTED: Sasithra.
ReplyDeleteFor witnessing the roti terbakar chaos.