haha, now I know why my attempt at commenting on your wishlist were failures ;p
aiyo i deleted that post already lah :(but its ok u can pretend that this post is about the wish list!!
hahhah.. was just gonna laugh at the poor jerung :P comel sungguh! ainaa: ahahahahh! *'fierce/scared' eyes* ooookayyyyy :PPlet me know if I got your reaction right ;p
hahahah yes!!ur predictions are 110% accurate!Julia:huhuhuhuuuu...
HAHAHAHH!Same to you! =P
haha, now I know why my attempt at commenting on your wishlist were failures ;p
ReplyDeleteaiyo i deleted that post already lah :(
ReplyDeletebut its ok u can pretend that this post is about the wish list!!
hahhah.. was just gonna laugh at the poor jerung :P comel sungguh!
ReplyDeleteainaa: ahahahahh! *'fierce/scared' eyes* ooookayyyyy
:PP
let me know if I got your reaction right ;p
hahahah yes!!ur predictions are 110% accurate!
ReplyDeleteJulia:huhuhuhuuuu...
HAHAHAHH!
ReplyDeleteSame to you! =P