skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
tangential thoughts
Friday, April 16, 2010
good karma :)
daily mantra:
I am witty,
A little bit silly,
Not at all flabby,
And most importantly,
pretty.
(Sigh, so syok sendiri!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I read
Sous Style
Words in Pixels
Sasi-ku
62words
I Wrote This For You
Blog Archive
►
2014
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(57)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(97)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
▼
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
▼
April
(9)
after burping, I feel hungry again.especially afte...
Henry Fuseli (1790)When her attention started to s...
good karma :)
I am a catI hate it when I have to go to the vetTh...
Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the insideComment...
this is too much for me to handleHappy birthday Ainaa
when it is such a good weather outside,even the ci...
deprivation:
resemblance. they blow you away
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(9)
About Me
Ainaa SS
Compulsive blogger. Cat Lady. Crappy, so-called poetry. Cool clothes and music. Canada.
View my complete profile
I am a Nomad
Queenstown, New Zealand
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Auckland, New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Hong Kong, China
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Bangkok, Thailand
Bali, Indonesia
Bandung, Indonesia
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Kuching, Malaysia
View my profile
Create your own
travel map
or
travel blog
Find deals on
airfare
at TripAdvisor
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment