Tuesday, April 26, 2011
Its 15 degrees outside and what am I doing? Stuck at the library studying for final exams. Sigh. Have not been out in the sun out that much, although my house mate did notice I'm getting tanner than usual. I'm not that much of a talker when I see people in the library; usually when a friend sit beside me I would just smile and pretend to be really studying. But right now a familiar face in the midst of chairs and mossy green walls would be really nice. Perhaps I'm getting all that tan from sitting in front of the computer screen waaaay too much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

*projects a hologram of own face on the air in front of Ainaa*
ReplyDeleteAinaa: "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" *runs out of library*
lesson: be careful what you wish for :PPP
hahahaha that sounded so sci-fi. looks like someone has been watching too much Star Wars
ReplyDelete