skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
tangential thoughts
Sunday, May 22, 2011
A stack of pictures, "Oh, what do we have here!"
Holding on to what was dear
Their laughters was still ringing in her ear
But she was ready to move on, without any fear
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What I read
Sous Style
Words in Pixels
Sasi-ku
62words
I Wrote This For You
Blog Archive
►
2014
(10)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(15)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2012
(57)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(9)
►
January
(6)
▼
2011
(97)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(4)
▼
May
(8)
maximise your doh-lah dah-lings
easy come, easy go
of expectations
A stack of pictures, "Oh, what do we have here!"Ho...
I change my mind:I was never, and never will be, a...
spring term so far
A little crush a little too late
I went to malls because the buzz fills in the lone...
►
April
(7)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2010
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(6)
►
2009
(62)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(9)
About Me
Ainaa SS
Compulsive blogger. Cat Lady. Crappy, so-called poetry. Cool clothes and music. Canada.
View my complete profile
I am a Nomad
Queenstown, New Zealand
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Auckland, New Zealand
Christchurch, New Zealand
Hong Kong, China
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Bangkok, Thailand
Bali, Indonesia
Bandung, Indonesia
Subang Jaya, Malaysia
Kuching, Malaysia
View my profile
Create your own
travel map
or
travel blog
Find deals on
airfare
at TripAdvisor
Followers
No comments:
Post a Comment