Friday, January 20, 2012

Reflections

Wow, 3 years have gone by so fast. I have one year to go, but I still need to figure out my future. I'll have a degree, I'll need a career. I have to do something productive with my life. What are my goals? What would I like to achieve? I would argue that 3 years in Canada has matured me, but I wouldn't say that it made me into a better person. Growing up doesn't mean you're already a Man. I need to figure out my life, fast!

----------------------------

A few days ago the boys bought suits. And they invited me to the Mec Engineering dinner. And they are already discussing about their Iron Ring ceremony. Wow, time does fly by so fast.

----------------------------

Why do members of the opposite sex have an inherent urge or inclination to make jokes when interacting with the female species?
Sometimes this turns out to be cute (like my dad's jokes) or just stupid and lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment