Thank you to my parents for their endless prayers. And thank you for understanding that I need the surgery now, and charging that enormous bill to your credit card, Ayah. I feel so guilty.
Thank you to my roomate Maryam for taking the time off between her busy schedule to accompany me to the surgery. I know you're occupied and tired between organising the Malaysian Night and your midterms.
Thank you to Kak Sa who picked me up post-surgery in her kereta bujang because I was too woozy and drugged to take the public transit home. Not forgetting you taking care of my prescription bills. I will pay back every single cent.
Thank you to my abang-abang Azman and Hilmi, for visiting, and cooking porridge and soup.
Thank you, everyone
Additional note: Thank you to Bobo (Ebo) for taking the time to stop by with a cup of latte, and to everyone else for their encouraging "Get Well Soon" messages.

No comments:
Post a Comment