Saturday, June 23, 2012
pre-homebound
Wow, it has been one week since they left Edmonton for good. I can't lie and say it wasn't easy for me. The first day felt 10X harder than breaking up. I was in a wreck, but everyone must move on. A lot of things have changed in the past one week. Things are still shifting around, nothing is permanent yet, and nothing is done on a regular basis. I tried my best to establish a routine with other people, but what I need to understand is that not all social groups work in the same dynamics as we used to. I still miss all 4 of you dearly, it is just not the same without all of the boysss. I will be home in 3 days, and I don't know what to expect once I am in Malaysia. If anything happens, it is for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment