This semester was the mark of a new chapter for me. There is a perception attached to being a 4th year student, and I hope I have not disappointed any of my adik-adik's expectations. I still miss being the only, doted little girl every day though.
I discovered that I thrive in routines. I fear the unknown, so my comfort zone is a planned and confirmed schedule, filled only with familiar faces. So when I have to do something new, I felt like I have lost my sense of direction.
2 months of shuffling around, I am glad that I have finally established a new routine. It felt like I was in first year again (only older and a little bit more wiser); I had to find a new favourite hang out spot, establish my position in a new group of friends, and find my own niche again in the society.
And I can't lie that I love being the new kakak super-senior. So now, who wants to be my adik favourite? ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment