Monday, November 12, 2012

2 a.m. last night

Less than a month until fall semester ends. I wish I can stop time, but on the other hand I look forward to graduating (inshallah) - I just don't want to grow up.

Regardless if you are slightly younger, the same age, or even older than I am, I will still regard every one of you as my adik-adik, both boys and girls. Sprawled out in the living room after  dinner, you guys taught me how to play silly games like Werewolf and 3-6-9. Your silly, careless antics left me in stitches. I was just returning the favour since the trio boys invited me over for dinner last week, but I didn't expect everyone would hang out so late until there was no bus and they ended up walking home.We should do this more often!

Thanks for making me feel young again, like the carefree and immature 20/21/22 year old all of you are. I am going to miss this once I graduate.

No comments:

Post a Comment