Thursday, December 27, 2012

Memory Box

Today I decided to peek into my Memory Box which contained random items from the first 2 years of my university life.

If only I knew that things that matter changes as you grow older, I wish I had started thinking about them seriously from day 1.

If only I knew that different people matters as you know them better, I would have developed stronger bonds from the first day that I met them.

If only I knew that I would be given so many opportunities and blessings, I would have taken more chances, free and unattached from anyone or anything.

It's been several months since I stopped filling that box with something meaningful. The last item was my abang-abang's convocation book and ticket. Today, I will add a movie stub. Not because it was a great movie, but because it was bought by Bo, and look at how far he had came since his university days. Now not only can he afford to take us out for lunch, but take us out for movies too. Feels good and thankful to be the adik favourite to abang bekerjaya!

No comments:

Post a Comment