I don't feel like I have just turned twenty-two. I am a 27 year old woman, trapped in an adolescent 22 year old body. That's because I can see myself 5 years from now, but not all people share the same sentiments as I do
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Happy Birthday, Ainaa
Graduation is looming ahead. I feel like I am being thrown out to the world unprepared. Remember Ainaa, you have plans. Stick to it. So go home. As much as I like it here I can't stay here. I need to go home, for all the right and wrong reasons.
I don't feel like I have just turned twenty-two. I am a 27 year old woman, trapped in an adolescent 22 year old body. That's because I can see myself 5 years from now, but not all people share the same sentiments as I do
I don't feel like I have just turned twenty-two. I am a 27 year old woman, trapped in an adolescent 22 year old body. That's because I can see myself 5 years from now, but not all people share the same sentiments as I do
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment