Thursday, August 13, 2009

unfinished business

I can't wait to leave Malaysia. Don't get me wrong, its not that I don't want to see my friends and family again, but I am just so excited to this whole new life in front of me. I want time to fly as fast as it could.

Everyday when I wake up, is it 27th already?

I just want to leave, and leave some questions hanging too. 4 years is a very long time, probably long enough to find the answers.
I don't make promises, promises have expiry dates. 4 years is probably long enough to turn promises into rotten apples.
I don't believe in the word 'forever'. It doesn't last against the test of time, especially 4 years. Nothing lasts 'forever', including 'forever'.

tick...tock...tick...tock...tick...tock
(time is such just an act of crime)

6 comments:

  1. We greatly differ in this area =p but you make me excited for you, haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do we differ?like, u want time to move slower?
    lol im glad that someone is excited for me :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forever (which doesn't last forever) is a long time yeah? So if forever, you think that forever cannot be as long as forever, then forever you;d think that forever'll be forever not forever yeah? So if forever you think that forever is not forever, then forever it will be not forever to you, like forever?
    ...
    And thus forever i shall memeningkan diri sendiri @_@


    MAL
    :-P

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm...erm...erm...yes i agree with that malcolm!
    ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. exactly =p (in response to ainaa, not malcolm's deep deep philosophical highly intellectual sharings, hahah)

    but I shall follow ainaa and say i agree ;P

    ReplyDelete