- people who actually say 'please' and 'thank you'
- people who actually hold the doors for you, allowing you to pass through first, preventing from your nose being smashed onto the glass.
- better public transport system. There is a reason why I rarely take the bus/train/taxi back in Malaysia.
- less humid weather. say goodbye to body odour.
- better and more open lecturers and teachers. criticise them, they will love you for it.
- more freedom and liberation, while trusting youngsters will use these wisely
- better local products. oh, I will boast to everyone, BUY MALAYSIAN STUFF LAH instead of BUY CANADIAN STUFF EH because its cheaper and better.
- cheaper organic stuff. although I still support GM and hormone-stuffed chicken never tasted any better.
I wish Canada has..(as compared to Malaysia)
- people who actually mean it when they say 'how are you' and 'have a good day'.
- warmer, more friendly people. They have such dry sense of humour. Blame it on the weather.
- better food. Then again, blame it on the weather.
- Therefore, I wish for a more temperate+warmer+humid weather.
- people with better understandings who would accommodate to your needs and obligations so that you can join their activities
- activities that includes everyone. including those who prefer to stay sober and still have fun.

ahh. yess. Hearing 'How are you?' in greeting gets old especially when they say it and just walk past you. Maybe it's my low volume of voice but there's been a couple of times they don't wait for a reply =(
ReplyDeletejules it has nothing to do with ur low voice!i tot it was coz of my voice too, but since when is my voice NOT AUDIBLE ENOUGH for people to hear??
ReplyDeletetrue, they don't really listen. sometimes canadians can be as cold as their weather... (putting the blame on the weather. Again.)
haha! good point :P
ReplyDeleteThough I suppose it's because it has become the culture to associate 'how're you' with hello, so it doesn't necessarily need a reply.. sigh =(
therefore i came to a conclusion that how are your does not mean the same as apa khabar unfortunately...
ReplyDelete