- Went to Wayne's house to give Cain (his cat) some hugs and cuddles. THAT CAT IS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE ARGGHH SO FLUFFAAAY! God, I miss cats :( Wayne taught me how to use GarageBand on macbook. Messed around with his synthesiser, which only had 2 octaves but it was much more versatile than keyboard. The. Most. Coolest. Thing. Ever. Recorded a few crappy songs. God, I miss playing music :(
- Bought my first 7 for All Mankind jeans! Next one on the list: Rock and Republic jeans, but that will just have to wait until the next sale season. I have always wanted a pair of those ever since I saw them on Teen Vogue when I was 15. Yeah, my designer jeans fetish goes waaay back then :D
- Went to the boys' house. Melawat abang-abang lah katakan. Had some Genetic tutorial and got past year's question from Hilmi, watched tv, baked some pies. Yes, we made pies together. I felt like a mum to 5 hungry sons. "Sentuhan seorang wanita", bak kata Bo. They are the ones who bought all the groceries and ingredients. Thanks boys!
That was pretty much the highlight besides the usual stuff like sleepovers with the girls, going to the mall and watching movies with my best friend, etc.
"Coz I like to be gone most of the time and you like to be home most of the time. If I stay in one place I loose my mind I'm a pretty impossible lady to be with" - Kimya Dawson, Tire Swing

No comments:
Post a Comment