-A birthday combo surprise birthday party. Two birthdays in one day! Then it was girls-night-in. Sleepovers and gossips as usual.
-Went to the microbiology lab (on a Saturday woot woot!) to do further tests on the current research I am doing, called environmental survey to test how clean my kitchen is.
-Did some immunology and infection revising for my midterm. Currently my favourite subject in all of my science courses because viruses are fascinating 'creatures' (although theoretically they are not a living thing)
-Went to the gym. Trying to get back into the habit of running/swimming at least 3.5km. I used to run more than that everyday back home on the treadmill.
-Bought dumbells. (you can tell I bought this out of guilt because the only regular exercise I've been getting are my Judo classes)

Sounds wonderful :D Especially the Judo!
ReplyDeleteawww thanks jules
ReplyDeletep/s: ur the only one who comments on my blog :')