Thursday, December 15, 2011

Long Silence

I knew what I wanted to write. Heck, I even made a full blown draft about it already. No editing, no fancy words. Stuff that came straight out of my gut. But that's what I'm afraid of. Over and over again I repeat to myself: Writing it for everyone to read means succumbing to it. I can't hide it from myself, no matter how I rename the title over and over again it is in there, somewhere. But I made a promise to myself that this time I MUST NOT succumb, MUST NOT give in. I MUST NOT repeat the same mistake again, doomed for failure and disaster.
Therefore I shall not publish it.
The end.

-------------------------

oh and and there was a bonus question for my Genetics final:

Name the Nobel Prize winner who just passed away last fall and was discussed in GENET390 class.
DR GOBIND KHORANA

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCOOORREEE!!!

-------------------------

Hmm, I kinda like not having a Facebook. So I guess I'll be on tumblr and Instagram (fyi it is ainaass, for all you iPhone users out there) more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment