Boxing day at Whyte Ave is way better than West Ed Mall. I got up early and proceeded to Whyte Ave first because I know them boysss will not wake up before 10 a.m. But I hated the idea of going to the mall after 10 a.m. because I would suffocate under the sea of people. Even faraw was out of reach, we suspected she was swallowed alive by the mall. I buckled up and went there anyways because someone asked a favour from me to buy something. If you think the line to get in the shop is long enough, wait until you see the line to pay; it winded through out the store up to the till! Thankfully the two abang-abang sensed my frustration with the intense and noisy shopping crowd so we proceeded to Moxie's for some peace and quiet lunch. They knew if we are eating at the foodcourt I would just burst under all the noise.
Boxing day yield: a lululemon athletica Quickstep Pants (yeay I have cool work out pants for gym/long distance travelling), a top from Covet, (yeay for early bird discount from Bamboo Ballroom at Whyte Ave!) and tons of good memory and good food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment