Thursday, February 6, 2014

notes from february

The red deer boy is in edmonton this weekend. I wish he could dress up like today more often, it just shows that he has potential. I forgot to compliment his blue jumper, he could use some confidence booster after his truck got stuck in the snow in front of my house. People can tease us all they want because we showed up and left the event together. Because I have no expectations of us, I can laugh it off. Having no expectations relieves the pressure. I used to worry so much that I was too boring, too mengada. Now I could not care less if he thinks I am a cranky old women. We are just good friends, and I have nothing to impress him. I do not want to think too much about where we are heading, all I know is that I am having a good time enjoying the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment