Monday, November 21, 2011

feist's concert review

Managed to grab a pretty decent seat for Feist's concert (first balcony for $70 only whatttupp! :D ). Planned to get the main floor's seat but those were sold out. Practically full house...with 30/40 something women. Might be one of the youngest in the crowd, and it doesnt help that I'm going solo to this concert too.
Her latest album, Metals, contains sounds that I wasn't so sure if it was computer generated or played by instruments. I got this question answered when I saw the amount of instruments on the stage. It was possible to recreate all of those sounds in live performance! All of the instruments were placed closely together, giving the performance a much denser quality compared to the recordings.
Leslie Feist was not only a talented singer/ song-writer, but also a great performer. My $70 was so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment