Friday, November 11, 2011

This isn't as 'sacred' or as 'fragile' as I thought it would be. I can bend and mould it as I see fit for myself.
Now that certain rules have changed, it is a different way to play this game.

-------------------------------------------------

Dearest, most acquainted Friend,
Sometimes I wonder is it a blessing or a curse that our path crossed. You have always pushed me to do better, look better, and feel better about myself, yet your method might be wrong or are against my principles. I'm not the perfect example, yet I feel that as a friend I have such a big obligation to take action. Not just sit and pray, hoping one day things will get better. I'm sure deep down inside, there is a part of you that wants to do it too, and your ego should not be stopping you.
Signed,
Your Friend, always.

--------------------------------

I have the urge to rebel, do exactly the opposite that you want me to, ignoring you, nananananana not listening to you

No comments:

Post a Comment