1) Week after week of surprise birthday parties with the girls. I can see that this little 'girls only' time is highly beneficial to the female social circle. We tend to bond better in the absence of the opposite sex.
2) Things go on as normal with the boys. I wonder do I behave differently when I am with them than I am with the girls. Sometimes I wish that they throw me a surprise birthday party too and give me cheesy birthday cards instead of the girls. But hey, that's just another female instinct kicking in. I do know that even if they don't bother to buy me cupcakes for my birthday, deep down inside they still care about their little sister.
3) In need of some retail therapy as soon as my midterms round #2 and big presentations are over. On the list: new prescription glasses, and still hunting for the perfect chambray shirt.
4) Election fever is over. No, I did not #voteyam/#voterao to be the president. I had a personal attachment with some of the candidates even if they don't know me. Most of them are currently double majors in Pol Sci/ Business/ Arts and Economics, so naturally they were my friend's classmates in his Econs class. Even before I know what their platforms are, I felt like I've been acquainted with them already. Creepy much?

No comments:
Post a Comment